Tuesday 8 April 2014

Zig Zag



I have been experimenting with some hair styles lately and this has been my ultimate fave (Excuse the crazy baby hairs). When I'm in a rush and have no other option but to leave my hair in its natural mess, I style my shed in this zig zag pattern. It's a little different than my normal middle shed and creates that effortless, boho chic look.




I haven't (or my hairdresser hasn't) touched my hair colour in months. I decided that I just wasn't happy with the condition and length of my hair after being basically a white/ashy blonde colour for 2 years. My natural colour is a medium brown although it seems to be growing in darker than normal. Now, I am just letting it grow out and hopefully I will have my lucious locks back soon! 

To achieve this simple look, use a tail comb to seperate the hair and draw a zig zag shape starting from the front of the hair line and move backwards.




Do you like this pattern? Leave recommendations of some other hair styles you think I would like! 


ttyl,




BLOGLOVIN | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment if you have any questions. I love to hear from you and know what you think! Thank you x