Saturday 26 July 2014

Sleek Contour & Blush Palette in Light | Review


Hey lovelies! Firstly, I should point out the nail mark in the bronzer of this palette (if you hadn't noticed already). When opening it to take photographs of it my nail took a big chunk out of it. It does not make for a pretty picture. Anyway, today's post will be a review of the fabulous Sleek Contour and Blush Palette. Sleek is my ultimate favourite brand and this product did not disappoint.



It consists of a bronzed contour, highlight and blush. For just £8.99 from Superdrug, this product has to be my favourite purchase for a while now. I got it in the shade Light as I felt like this would suit my fair skin tone better than the darker palette. Sleeks packaging is so sleek (duh), classic and classy. The matte black casing and enclosed mirror just make it an ideal palette for various occasions. 


The bronzer shade is great for contouring and adding depth to the skin. It does not appear orangey or too cakey as some bronzers do. It's a warm brown tone which is more complimenting. All 3 shades are fab dupes for expensive products and this bronzer replica's Nars Laguna and is similar to Benefit's Hoola. The highlight shade is identical to MAC's Soft and Gentle Mineralise Skin Finish which I bought recently. I haven't been using my MAC one as much as this one is much more handy as it's in this palette with the complimenting bronzer and blush. The shade is a champagne shimmer highlight which looks very natural and adds a sheer glow to the skin. The blush is my favourite Sleek blush and the perfect description for it is rose gold. The gold speckles within the blush are so fine and sit beautifully on the cheeks. This ones a dupe for Nars Orgasm blush.


Have you tried out this amazing palette yet? If not, go buy it now!!! ttyl,





3 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous palette, i really need to try more Sleek products!
    Just followed you on bloglovin' :)
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sleek really are an amazing brand! I recommend their eyeshadow and lip palettes!
    Thanks babe, bout to follow back!

    Ashlie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. definitely want to try this palette, i love a good contour! x

    I've got a mac lipstick giveaway on my blog if you want to take a look :)

    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment if you have any questions. I love to hear from you and know what you think! Thank you x