Sunday 20 April 2014

Current Top 5 Lipsticks


I do love a good lippy. They are probably my second favourite beauty product (a close second to highlighters). I have a range of different brands and colours in my collection, although you'll mostly see me sporting a bold lip.

Its Autumn in Australia, but the hot weather makes it feel like summer to me. So, I seem to have a range of shades in my current favourite lipsticks at the moment. 



01. MAC Pink Nouveau (Finish - Satin).
A mid toned rose pink. I have returned to Pink Nouveau after having a slight love affair with my Candy Yum Yum. Pink Noveau is easy to wear due to its satin finish, pigmented formula and pretty shade. Its longevity is average.



02. YSL Rouge Volupte Shine in Shade 02 (Finish - Glossy Sheen).
Pourpre Intouchable is a berry brown shade. I love this as it's an unusual colour in comparison to what lip shades I usually stick to. It glides on effortlessly and feels silky smooth on the lips.



03. MAC Pink Pearl Pop (Finish - Cremesheen).
A popping coral pink. This beautiful shade is sheer enough to be natural looking - just adding a hint of colour. Cremesheens are a delight to apply and wear. The formula is amazing and its the most prettiest pink of all.



04. Wet N Wild 24 Carrot Gold (Finish - Matte).
A neon orange shade. I have a review on this lipstick that you can view - here. Although the formula isn't too creamy, I love throwing on this colour with a smokey brown and gold eye. It's long lasting (about 4 hours wear) so fab for summer nights. 



05. Lime Crime Great Pink Planet (Finish - I would say its Amplified?).
A candy floss pink with a neon undertone. Last but not least, my current ultimate shade. As it's a blue toned pink, it doesn't alter your teeth colour (yey!) and is that creamy, pigmented and silky - its crazy! Inthefrow rocks a shade very similar to Great Pink Planet, maybe it is this one? 

Have you been loving any of these pretty shades too lately? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment if you have any questions. I love to hear from you and know what you think! Thank you x