Saturday 19 April 2014

Favourite MAC Eyeshadow Duo | Jest & Haux



I only have a few MAC eyeshadows in my collection as I am more of a palette buyer as opposed to singular shadows. I'm also not too adventurous when applying my eye makeup as I prefer a bold lip accompanied with a simplistic eye. So you could say that most of my eyeshadows are pretty much neutral.

Todays post will be my favourite 2 MAC eyeshadows that I have inserted into this x2 pan palette. They are in my favourite shades - Jest and Haux. This x2 palette is great for carrying in your makeup bag, on a night out and also travelling. You can also swap and change the shades for your preferred eyeshadows of the moment.

Jest and Haux With Flash / Without Flash

JEST (Finish - Frost)
A soft pink shade with shimmers. Super creamy and can be used with Fix + to amplify the shimmer. I bought this as it compliments those of warm complextions like myself. Its a neutral highlight shade that I love highlighting my inner tear duct with.

HAUX (Finish - Satin)
A red toned brown. Versatile to be used with many other shades and is easy to blend. This shade enhances my blue eyes and looks even more amazing on green eyes. If you find that cool browns do not suit you, check out Haux as its not as dull.


Example of JEST all over lid and HAUX in the crease and outer third


I use this duo in a few different ways - Jest in the inner corner and Haux all over the lid for a smokey night time eye OR Jest all over the lid and using Haux just through the crease for a simple daily look.
 


You can find these shades on the MAC website here, or any MAC retailers! 

ttyl,


BLOGLOVIN | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment if you have any questions. I love to hear from you and know what you think! Thank you x