Wednesday 9 April 2014

Trending: Co-Ordinate's

I highly doubt that I have been the only one crushing on the co-ords trend currently taking its spot in the world of fashion. They are delivered in many styles and by many brands, spotted on cat walks and our high street's. I personally prefer matching seperate items in an outfit over a dress. It's a little bit more creative. Therefore I thought I would put together this post to showcase some of my favourite's that I have had my eye on. Included will be a variety of various styles so there's bound to be something for everyone. I have quite a few to display but have shortlisted it to my top 15!


The A line & Flair Skirts

Dog Tooth Lilac A-line Skirt £14.99 - Missguided
Dog Tooth Lilac Crop Top £9.99 - Missguided

This Square Print in Monochrome outfit from Rare London is on trend and easy to accessorise. I have included this pretty pair of Dog Tooth Lilac Set that is easy to experiment with and mix and match with other pieces.


The Midi Skirt and Trouser

Floral Bandeau £12 | Floral Midi Skirt £15 - Boohoo
Green Craze Crop £21 | Green Craze Tube Skirt £19.60 - Stay Sick
Retro Vibes Tie Neck Crop £28.99 | Printed Joggers £31.99 - Stay Sick
High Neck Crop Top £14.99 | Curve Hem Midi Skirt £14.99 - Missguided

Two pieces are so effortless to wear but make a big statement. As you can see, you can go for a busy print if you want to keep it fun and upbeat or simple with a neutral colour such as this elegant High Neck Crop & Curve Hem Midi from Missguided.


The Shorts & Skorts

Brocade Print High Neck Crop £19.99 | Shorts (Not in stock) - Missguided
Sequin Box Top £35 | High Waist Sequin Shorts £35 - Oh My Love 

I just had to feature this Brocade Print Blue Set despite that the shorts currently sold out. The straight cut edges create a more classic, defined look for a formal event. The Sequin Box Top & Shorts are definitely my favourite co-ordinates. They look so edgy and quirky paired together and would also work well with alternatives.


The Bodycon Skirts

Pink Dogtooth Skirt £14.99 | Pink Dogtooth Crop Top £14.99 - Missguided 
Paint Mark Tube Skirt £22 | Paint Mark Crop £18 - Motel Rocks

I am not usually a fan of bodycon skirts, but I couldn't resist these cute pieces. They are also in two superior trends at the moment - Pastel and Monocrome. Spaghetti straps have also been making an appearance on a few of the tops I have chosen. As well as aysemmetric skirts which are unusual and really popular.



Have you been loving any co-ordinate pieces lately?


ttyl,



BLOGLOVIN | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

1 comment:

  1. Love love love co-ordinates at the mo! I recently did a post about a blue ensemble in Topshop which I'm lusting after! Great blog!! X
    youbelonginvintage.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment if you have any questions. I love to hear from you and know what you think! Thank you x