Wednesday 16 April 2014

Bikini Bombshells



As I have been ever so lucky to escape a miserable British winter and instead enjoy a hot Aussie one, I have had my fair share of beach days lately. Having said that, I will be home and back in Scotland for Summer 2014 and I very much doubt that I will be going anywhere with hot weather. Boo! So, no more bikini buying for a wee while, but that doesn't stop a girl from looking. Online stores have had me green eyed with jealously by the gorgeous new styles and creations of this years holiday collections on super hot models. Let me show you just what I mean...




White Bandeau / White Bottoms - River Island
Lips Top / Lips High Waist Bottoms - River Island
Palm Print Swimsuit -Topshop
Tropical Bikini Set - Topshop
Monochrome Top / Bottoms - River Island

 
 
I love these high waist bikini bottoms, they are flattering on curves and make your waist appear smaller! Fun prints always pack a punch and make your summer wardrobe more exciting. I can see this palm print one piece being popular for pool parties.



One Pieces
White Suit - Missguided
Monochrome Halter Plunge - Asos
Black Cut Out - Asos
 

The classic black or white swimsuit... Or both black and white if you fancy it? Missguided are killing it with their all in one swim wear, I just hope that the material is of good, thick quality to avoid any see-through-ness. How stylish is this deep V monochrome suit from Asos? I'm in love. Lastly we have this black cut out swimsuit from Asos. Which is perfect for you if you want something practical but fashionable. All three pieces are designed with a plunging neckline and will have you looking fabulous this summer! 



Florals
Multicolour Set - Boohoo
Stone Blue Top / Bottoms - Urban Outfitters
Ribbed Top / Bottoms  - H&M
 

The flirty florals. I think that florals are fashionable in any season. But you cannot pack a suitcase for a summer holiday and leave a floral bikini behind. Boohoo have this multi colour bandeau twist bikini, which is guaranteed to make your tan pop. Next we have Urban Outfitters with this beauty of a stone wash blue with floral design. Perfect for sporty shapes! H&M has always been a favourite of mine for a holiday shopping spree and this ribbed floral bandeau bikini is so on point.

 
Let me know if you happen to pick up any of these pieces! 


ttyl,

BLOGLOVIN | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

4 comments:

  1. I am going away on a week's city break to Berlin but the hotel has a pool... This means I need new swimwear right? I love the Asos cut out!

    Kathryn xo

    Bit of a Freak | UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course it does! ;) any excuse! I would definitely pick up the Asos cut out if I were going on holiday!

      Ashlie Xx

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG the first floral suit is just awesome :)))

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment if you have any questions. I love to hear from you and know what you think! Thank you x