Tuesday 10 June 2014

Trending | Summer Whites



Just a quick little post today on all things white that I am loving at the moment! White clothing and accessories are always a must have for summer, giving that they will enhance your tan. But also that it's an easy colour to pair things with. So, I've thrown in a few white pieces that will look fresh however you choose to style them. Each item is a given so I won't bore you by going into further detail... 

Let me know if you plan on picking up any items listen in today's post! ttyl,


1 comment:

  1. I love white clothing for summer too! And I am LOVING that playsuit!


    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment if you have any questions. I love to hear from you and know what you think! Thank you x