Monday 7 April 2014

Wishlist | April Edit

Today's post will include a few fashion and beauty items that I hope to purchase in the near future. Putting together these little collage's act as a little reminder for me on what I have my eye on and what I don't want to forget about. Without further ado, feast your eyes on my latest Die to Buys.


Deep V Bralet £18- Topshop
Felt Floppy Hat £28 - Topshop


Illamasqua Sculpting Powder Duo
I have heard a lot of positive reviews on this sculpting duo, stating that the contour shade is amazing and not too orange or ash toned. I love a good contour and highlight so this would fit perfectly in my possesion. The only thing that worries me is that the pans might not hold a lot of product? 


Jewel T Bar Black Leather Heels
I have featured these beauties in my High Heel Wants but in the nude shade, you can have a nosey at that here. These shoes have not left my mind for the past two weeks! I have decided to go with the black as I will get more wear out of them. When I return back to Scotland, you are mine shoes! 

River Island Metallic Jelly Make Up Bag
I go through so many cosmetic bags as I seem to think I'm Mary Poppins and just overload it with everything and the kitchen sink - resulting in them bursting (shocking). I have convinced myself that this will only contain my touch up and lip products for on the go. Gold's one of my favourite colours.. Does it even classify as a colour? 

Deep V Bralet
I prefer a thicker strap in bralets as apossed to spaghetti straps. This would be perfect under a sheer shirt and high waisted jeans or also styled with a midi skirt. For only £18, it's a steal! 

Lord And Berry Lip Crayon in Cherry
Here is another product that has taken over the blogging world. Lord and Berry are a brand I haven't tried (yet) but their lip crayons have received amazing feedback. The colour range is also filled with pretty colours, Cherry being my favourite.

Felt Floppy Hat 
I can just see myself sitting on a beach, cocktail in hand, sporting this gorgeous felt hat. I'm not usually a hat girl, but I can see me styling many outfits with this!








Do you have any of these items on your wishlist for this month?


ttyl,



BLOGLOVIN | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment if you have any questions. I love to hear from you and know what you think! Thank you x