Friday 30 May 2014

TLC For Your Lips!

 
 
As a huge lover of matte lipsticks, my lips are often dry and in need of some TLC quite frequently.
After realising that Vaseline was only draining my lips of it's natural moisture, I now swear by these next 3 cheap and cheerful products. If your lips are like mine and need a good refreshment every now and again this is for you.
 
Maybelline's Baby Lips.
A great little product for on the go to moisturise your lips (not a long term fixture). I love the slight tint that these lip balms include. Maybelline offer clear lip balms for those who only want the balm with no colour. The colourless balms also have a mint scent. This Baby Lips in 'Pink Punch' is my ultimate favourite shade.
 


LUSH Bubblegum Lip Scrub.
The key to turning around those dry and cracked lips. I love these little lip exfoliators from Lush as they come in different flavours which you can actually lick off your lips. Mine will sometimes dry out, but if that happens - add a drop of warm water to soften the formula.
 
 

 
Lucas' Papaw Ointment.
I have saved the best for last. This ointment will literally reform any skin issues including rashes, insect bites and sunburn as the ointment has antibacterial and antimicrobial properties. After exfoliating I apply this to my lips and it makes them feel as good as new. Your lips will thank you for it. I stocked up on this holy grail product before returning from Oz.
 
 
 
 
Thanks for reading guys! ttyl,




 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment if you have any questions. I love to hear from you and know what you think! Thank you x