Tuesday 20 May 2014

Wearing | Neon And On And On

 
I am not usually a neon wearer as it reminds me too much of those clubland days. Although, as the summer is creeping it's way into the UK, I decided that this coord was totally acceptable. Bright and bold is always better than dull and boring. Agreed?

Co ordinate - Bank
Platforms - Kurt Geiger 
Clutch - (No idea, borrowed from a friend sorry)
Rings - Various
Lips - MAC's Candy Yum Yum


Okay, I wore this for a night out with my best friends on Friday night. I LOVE IT and I hope you find it quite interesting too. I could have paired this loud two piece with a more neutral shade of bag but knowing me I went for colour blocking with a hot pink clutch! My nails are also a cheapy stick on pack from Primark and they stuck so well. There were black with pink pokadots (sorry for no close up). My Nanettes from Kurt Geiger are always good for pairing with any outfit. 

 
Let me know what you guys think! Would you like to see some more personal fashion posts?
 
ttyl,




2 comments:

  1. I'm not a fan of the neons either, but this outfit looks really good. You pull it off very well xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely. Appreciate it x

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment if you have any questions. I love to hear from you and know what you think! Thank you x