Friday 30 May 2014

Night Time Picks SS14 | Ebay Edit



My Ebay Night Time Picks is the sequel to my post on Casual Picks which both contain fashion items from Ebay. You can find the Casual post - HERE. Ebay sellers are always updated on the latest trends and have something to offer just about everyone. Some people are still sceptical about buying from Ebay but the key is to stick with buying from profiles who have 100% positive feedback or Ebay stores. That way you are mostly guaranteed to receive just what you pay for.

Featured in todays Ebay Edit is a very summery theme. All items listed have been very popular lately from the chunky heeled boots to the floral matching two piece. I would definitely purchase this whole outfit. It's cute, quirky and up my street!

 
I hope you like the items I have chosen, let me know if you plan to purchase any of them! ttyl, 
 
 

BLOGLOVIN | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment if you have any questions. I love to hear from you and know what you think! Thank you x