Wednesday 14 May 2014

April Favourites | 2014



I was going to boycott my Favs post this month as I am a bit late but I suppose its better late than never, eh? I have recently returned to Scotland after travelling Australia for the past 7 months. Therefore, I have been recovering from the jet lag and catching up with all my loved ones. I miss it already but I'm positive that it won't be the last adventure that I go on...




First we have my MAC eye liner pencil in the shade 'Coffee'. I purchased this a long time ago but have been reaching for it when I want a softer look. Plus, nobody got time for liquid liner errryday! It's not as harsh as a black liner and I really like the subtle touch it gives my lash line.

My Urban Decay Naked 2 was abandoned and left at home when I went off on my travels. Having it back in my possession was a god send as I was getting a little fed up of my Naked 3. The bronzey, coppery tones suit my eyes much better.

I was gifted this Vera Wang Princess perfume from my mum as I had been after it for a few reasons - The cute bottle, amazing name and of course the gorgeous scent. I am terrible at describing perfumes but Selfridges describe it as "an exotic fruity, floral bouquet teased with vanilla and an unexpected twist of pink guava."  I am obsessed with floral fragrances and warm scents like vanilla and coconut so if your taste is similar to mine - pick it up!

Then we have this stunning golden based shimmer highlight in 'Sun Beam' from Topshops makeup line. Again, I have owned this for a while but love to wear it in the warmer weather. It doesn't look too exciting in the pan but when swatched it is the most glittery, pigmented and creamy formula.

MAC's Creme De Nude lipstick. Need I say more? It's a very popular shade from MAC and compliments many skin tones. It's a neural beige shade and as it's a cremesheen it's it's pigmented enough but nice and moisturising.

L'Oreal Lumi Magique Concealer in 'Light'. The consistency of this concealer isn't too thick so doesn't completely cover up dark circles. But I love to use it as a brightener and highlighter under my eyes, fan it out on my forehead and chin area. It reminds me of MACs Prep and Prime highlighting pens but at half the price.

I've included these cute little clips that I got from Primark. They have a few different styles and come in a pack of 2 for only £1.50.

I always mention my favourite song of the month and for April it had to be Mr Probz 'Waves'.



Let me know if you had any favourites similar to these in April. It won't be long til my May Favourites are posted - CRAZY.

ttyl,


BLOGLOVIN | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM


2 comments:

  1. I just brought the Naked 2 palette, yes I know it's a little late but I'm loving it. I wish MAC Creme De Nude suited me as it's such a pretty colour.

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want the first Naked palette to complete the collection but not sure if its a waste as their are similar shades in the 2nd?

      Ashlie xx

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment if you have any questions. I love to hear from you and know what you think! Thank you x