Friday 16 May 2014

Self Confessed ShopaHAULic



I can never seem to help myself when I walk into Superdrug and Boots. I always find myself buying things I don't need, but since I haven't had the luxury of either stores in Australia it was only fair to pop in and pick up a few things when I returned. Of course, when I made this purchase they hadn't started the 3 for 2 deals yet. Just my luck. Anyway, I thought I would start up a 'Self Confessed ShopaHAULic' series on my blog so let me show you what I picked up last week.
 

 
SKIN CARE & BASE:

I have ran out of my daily moisturiser so I purchased my trusty Simple Kind To Skin - Replenishing moisturiser. My skin isn't sensitive nor does it need a deep moisturise so I find that Simple does the trick. Its basic, cheap and doesn't leave a greasy residue. 

I have heard a lot of positive reviews on the Boots Botanics range lately so picked up the Iconic Clay Mask - Shine Away and the Purifying Face Scrub - All Bright. I have tested out both products and I am really happy with the results. I won't give too much away as I might do a full review on the Botanics Range soon.

Next we have the new Nude Magique Blur Cream from L'Oreal in Light to Medium. I have ran out of my Benefit Porefessional and I did love it. Although, I don't think it's worth the £23 for the small tube you get. I find the Blur Cream almost identical to Porefessional - if not better! I'm obsessed so far.

 
 
PALETTES:

The top palette is MUA's new x10 Matte palette. I really like the range of warm and cool toned neutrals so picked this up for £4!

Sleek's palettes are always gorgeous but this Showstoppers iDivine palette is something else. It was released as part of Superdrugs 50 Years anniversary. I love the variety of matte and shimmer shades and I've already created a few looks with it. 

OTHER BITS:

I actually picked up this Argan Oil hair mask in Primark for £2. I love hair treatments and I will be testing out this sachet sample to determine whether or not to buy the full tub! 

Rimmel's Stay Matte powder is a staple in many beauty guru's make up collections. I am verrry late to the party with this one but I have been loving it so far. 

I couldn't resist this lipstick from Beauty UK in the shade Gossip Girl. It's a hot pink shade with purple iridescent shimmers throughout. 



There we have it guys. Let me know if you would like to see a review on any of products mentioned! 

ttyl,


BLOGLOVIN | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM






No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment if you have any questions. I love to hear from you and know what you think! Thank you x