Sunday 18 May 2014

The Best Of... H&M


It's no secret to anyone that I'm a huge fan of H&M. It's the first place I head to when I'm in need of a new blouse, shorts or jewellery when I don't want to spend too much money. I will be introducing a series on my blog filled with posts on the best fashion and beauty items from my go-to stores/websites. I am kick starting the posts with The Best Of... H&M as they cater for different ages and people with different styles whilst staying fashionable and affordable.

For SS14 they have a wide variety of amazing pieces! Although I prefer to shop in their stores, when shopping online they create a style guide for you by listing products to match the item you are viewing and also give you similar items if the item you are viewing is out of stock/not in your size. Genius! I will be showcasing just what I mean in the following photographs.  

*As always, click the links under the photos to take you directly to the items!*

 

Powder Blue Blouse
White Jeans
Sandals

My personal favourites from H&M are their summer dresses, accessories, swimwear, gym gear, crop tops, jeans and jewellery which I highly recommend. Click here to view their full website.

H&M also have an exciting collaboration lauching in November of this year. Alexander Wang will be teaming up with them to design and retail what I can imagine will be beautiful creations. I for one cannot wait for that.


Stay tuned for frequent posts on The Best Of... You might find a new place to shop for many occasions!!!


ttyl,


BLOGLOVIN | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

5 comments:

  1. Great collages, said another huge H & M fan :)

    HMLovur

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear, it really is an under rated shop but has sooo much to give! Lol

      Ashlie xx

      Delete
  2. I love H & M I just wish I could rock of the clothes lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love H&M! I like the second look best, but I'm not sure I can pull off white jeans, haha!

    The Oxford Owl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That looks my fave too! Give the white jean trend a go. They look great with an oversized blouse :)

      Ashlie x

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment if you have any questions. I love to hear from you and know what you think! Thank you x