Friday 23 May 2014

L'Oreal Nude Magique Blur Cream | Review


As always, I like to inform you of what I am currently loving and I thought I would do a full review on a product that was featured in a recent haul. When I find a product that dupes an expensive product and does an even better job of what it intends to, then I feel like I have hit the jackpot! 


Benefits POREfessional 22ml (a primer/pore minimizer) retails for £24.50 which has been a staple in my makeup bag for around a year now. However, now I have jumped ship onto this little baby - L'Oreal's Nude Magique Blur Cream 25ml. It retails for £9.99. By just looking at these fiqures, you can see that L'Oreal offers more product than Benefit's. If you opt for the Blur Cream over POREfessional, you are saving a whopping £14.51. 



L'Oreal states that their Blur Cream is an "instant flawless perfector". They also say it immediately blurs pores and it refines the skins texture. This description is spot on.






I picked up the Light - Medium although I think the product blends out to compliment your skin tone as it almost seems translucent to me. The tube dispurses just enough of the primer through the nozzle as it is quite small and precise so it's easy to control. As you can see it does look quite funny but the texture is identical to the POREfessional.

I would describe it as a silky mousse formula rather than a cream. It feels soft and silky when applied to the skin which sets a lovely base for any makeup going over the top (cream, powder or liquid). It makes the pores around my t-zone area less visable and banishes the creases under my eyes which is a bonus for me. 

Pros:
The silky smooth feeling
Can wear it just to even skin tone without makeup
Creates a flawless base 
My makeup stays put all day
It leaves my skin feeling super soft
It blurs out pores and any blemishes

Cons:
There was some air inside of the tube the first time I used it which caused it to spray out a little


There we have it lovelies. Go purchase this primer, you will not be sorry! I will no longer need to fork out £24.50 for the tiniest product and neither should you. Cheers to more fantastic high street products !!! You can purchase the Blur Cream from Boots, Superdrug or online HERE.


ttyl,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment if you have any questions. I love to hear from you and know what you think! Thank you x