Sunday 30 March 2014

Perfect Pastels | Easter Edition

Nothing epitomises Easter more than the fun colours that accompany the holiday. As its too early for an Egg Hunt, I decided to hunt for a few on trend pieces. You can pretty much find anything pastel in regards to fashion: clothing, accessories, make up and hair. I believe that each one of these pastel picks, will add a touch of life to any outfit and have you Pretty In Pastel in no time. Whether or not it's making the statement with the clothing or the accessories. Pastel clothing is very complimenting, especially if you have a good old tan to go along with it. These items will sure spice up a basic outfit for those of you looking for some inspo. 


1. Silver Lace Embellished Top (LE) - Topshop £38
2. River Island Purple Box Clutch - Asos £30
3. Shelly's London Mint Blue Lace Up Ankle Boots - Asos £60
4. Topshop Round Sunflower Sunglasses - Topshop £20
5. Giggle Geek Yellow Shoes - Topshop £28
6. Polkadot Shift Dress - So In Fashion £25
7. Mint Satchel - Asos £30
8. Pink Teardrop Stone Drop Earrings - Topshop £10
9. Bailey Pale Blue Heeled Pumps - KG by Kurt Geiger £95
10. Crepe Cigarette Trousers - Topshop £40 


As you can see Topshop and Asos have been big features in this collage. They are sources who I found to mostly accomodate for the pastel trend. River Island and So In Fashion also have a few bargains for pastel pieces. 

The Silver Lace Embellishment Top really caught my eye due to the leaf and flower embellishment design to promote the yellow canvas. This would work well styling it with a white midi prom skirt and the Giggle Geek Shoes (a very greese-esque style). This Purple Box Clutch is the most beautiful shade of purple and created in a classic box shape. This would be perfect to accessorise a basic white shift dress or even the Peach Cigarette Trousers if you are daring enough to colour block. Platform trainers have been quite popular recently and these Mint Ankleboots look really edgy with the boot and chunky heel design. They can be dressed up with a printed dress or down with jeans or shorts (which will be very popular in summer). Aviators move over, circle lens sunglasses are the ones to go for. These Round Sunflower Glasses from Topshop are so fashionable. It happens to be that the sandals my mum would have styled me in my toddler years are back. I am crushing over these chic Giggle Geek Shoes. The innocence pours out of them. 'So In Fashion' are retailing this pretty Shift Dress in Polkadot Pink, it's perfect for the girly girls out there. A statement satchel can brighten up anyones wardrobe and this Mint Green Bag from Asos is no exception. The scallop bar detail on it is also a cut that I have been seeing a lot of lately. I couldn't resist these Teardrop Earrings from Topshop, plus at £10 they are a steal. I am loving statement earrings at the moment. Those KG Pale Blue Pumps are just stunning and a must have. I am partial to a pair of Kurt Geigers and would die to have these in my shoe collection. They ooze class and the style of them is timeless. Cigarette Trousers are everywhere right now and looking at these ones from Topshop I know why. They appear so modern and I bet they would make me feel all dressed up like a proper LADY! 

I would love to know if you have your eye on anything pastel for this season? 

ttyl, 


4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love pastel colours so this is like the perfect post for me :p I need these items in my wardrobe esp that dress, satchel and shoes! Fab post :) Life as a Petite x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you hun! Me too, the satchel is a must have :)
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love and want everything haha, great post x

    AbbiieVO.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely, its like torturing myself - I NEED all of the pieces now :) x

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment if you have any questions. I love to hear from you and know what you think! Thank you x