Tuesday 18 March 2014

From Scotland To Australia

As I am currently living in the Southern Hemisphere and playing the real life Dora the Explorer Down Under in Australia, I thought I would kick start a new adventure... Blogging. I have been obsessing over reading blogs for quite some time and have been interested in starting my very own. As I made the 2014 New Years resolution to say 'Yes' more, I thought to myself... Is this the year I transform from Blog Reader to Blogger? 'YES'. Of course, I will still spend hours upon hours indulging into other blogs and taking beauty/lifestyle/fashion recommendations on board as this is how I like to spend my free time. But, I would like to give others a wee insight to what I get up to and what interests me day in day out (if anyone out there will listen to me rant).

Being away from home comes with the down fall of missing family and friends. I also view this as a way for those people to catch up on the exciting things that Australia has to offer a small town girl. This post will just contain a few photographs of the journey so far (Adelaide and Sydney- where I am situated currently). The pictures aren't of the best quality as they are from my phone. I know I should have brought my DSLR camera with me, right? Although, it's a battery operated one so it's a total nightmare.


The River Torrens, Adelaide. Lovely view whilst on an afternoon jog.




Glenelg Beach, Adelaide.


 

An icon of mine who always looks flawless: Khloe Kardashian. Her appearance in Parramatta had me starstruck, we all love a Kardashian.



Top tourist attractions: Sydney Opera House and The Sydney Harbour Bridge.

Catching some rays at Bondi Beach.

Darling Harbour Fireworks.

As I don't want this post to be forever long and pic heavy (too late!), I will finish off here and hopefully leave you keen beans wanting more? Remember that it's never too late to do something you have always wanted to do... Start today! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment if you have any questions. I love to hear from you and know what you think! Thank you x