Saturday 29 March 2014

The Month Of March | Favourites



I am waving goodbye to March and welcoming April with open arms. April for me means another birthday and this year it will be extra special as my mum and her husband are visiting my boyfriend and I in Australia. We haven't seen them in what feels like an age, but its just been over 6 months. As Autumn has just crept up on us, most of my favourite items of the month have been on account of the hot weather.

Here are a few of the items that have made the cut this month.



Le Tan Coconut Lotion - SPF 15
Seen as I've had the opportunity to enjoy sunbathing this March, this sun tan lotion has been my go to! I just love applying this lotion due to its coconut scent. It smells divine, moisturises the skin, whilst most importantly protecting me from the sun. It's also non greasy and the brand are against testing on animals.

Victoria's Secret Sheer Love Fragrance Mist
I made this purchase a few months ago and I feel like I've been inclined to choose a mist over a heavy perfume lately. This bottle describes it as "white cotton and pink lily" with aloe vera and chamomile infused. t's very fresh and feminine.

Swatches: Left to Right
MAC Pink Pearl Pop, NYX Istanbul, Milani Luminoso,
MAC Pink Cult, NYX Glam Nude.

Milani Blush in 05 Luminoso
Luminoso is a lovely warm coral shade with fine gold shimmers. As most of my blushes are matte finishes, I love wearing this blush on days that I want a glowy look. As this blush is baked, it is highly pigmented and can look chunky if I apply too much.

MAC Blush in Pink Cult
Pink Cult is a cool toned pink and has a matte finish. I feel like this blush is under-rates. It id the most natural blush and gives a. 'flushed' impression. I have been reaching for this on the days that I wear very little make up. 

NYX Glam Liner in Glam Nude
Glam Nude is definitely not a yellow toned gold. There is a hint of rose glld in there so it's very flattering. I have turned to this when I've been bored of a standard black liquid liner.

MAC Lipstick in Pink Pearl Pop
Pink Pearl Pop is a girly popping pink shade as the name suggests. As it is a cremesheen formula, it moisturises well. This lippy comes in handy for beach days when my lips need a slight wash of colour.

NYX Soft Matte Lip Creme in Istanbul
Istanbul is a dusky, natural pink shade. Although, they can be a wee bit drying on my lips, I love the finish of them. They apply so smoothe and silky and dry as a matte finish. I've nearly ran out of this shade and will definitely repurchase it.

The Body Shop Lip Butter
How adorable is this little miniature pot? I've been carrying this around with me all month and cannot get enough of the cocoa butter scent. 

Benefit The Porefessional
Yes really, this product again! I am a fan of the formula and the feeling of it on my face is silky smoothe. I just finished this tube up, so decided to stick it in my faves. It definitely does the job, although I'm going to look into testing some alternatives.



Sunset Bikini from Cotton On
I have really gotten the use out of this bikini this month. It's very comfortable and the bikini top holds everything in! I feel good in it and I adore the print.

My favourite song of the month has to be Chris Brown ft Tyga & Lil Wayne - Loyal. Don't get me started on the video either, I won't stop. It's so good to see him dancing again! 

My favourite blogger of the month has to be The Sunday Girl. Her posts are always so informative and helpful and I'm still working my way through all of her amazing posts.

I'd love to know if you have been loving any of these products this month :)


TTYL!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment if you have any questions. I love to hear from you and know what you think! Thank you x