Monday 23 June 2014

Splurge V Save | Kylie Jenner Inspired


There's no denying that miss Kylie Jenner has turned into such a fashionista! I am always crushing over her instagram pics as she seems to have the most amazing wardrobe! She can be grungy and edgy but also switches it up to become classic and chic. She's such a babe and always keeps it stylish!

This little fashion snap from a couple of weeks ago really got me on the hunt for a classic white boyfriend blouse and sleeveless coat. I love that she has opted to keep it classy and never trashy (Miley should take some notes?). As some of us aren't lucky enough to rock her designer gear, here are some alternatives to this simple outfit that makes a big statement. 



SAVE:

Shirt / Trousers / Sleeveless Coat / Heels 

SPLURGE:

Shirt / Trousers  / Sleeveless Coat  / Heels


I hope you guys enjoyed this Kylie Jenner inspired post, I am really loving her style! Are you? ttyl,


BLOGLOVIN | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

2 comments:

  1. Very nice post! I like her style too! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you love! She kills it everytime x

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment if you have any questions. I love to hear from you and know what you think! Thank you x