Tuesday 3 June 2014

Wearing | Beaches


Happy June everyone. I cannot believe that it has actually hit the middle of the year. Anyways, I am here with an OOTD post today and I am definitely loving this little ensemble. 

I have paired this shoulder-less crop top with my high waisted skinnies and chunky sandals. I know shoulder-less tops were popular last year but I am enjoying this long sleeved, beachy, lightweight crop from H&M at just £14.99! My jeans are also from H&M and are very similar to Topshop Joni's but at half the price. I adore these white chunky sandals from LA Moda. I throw them on with literally everything and they are bang on trend this season. All links with be listed below to what I can find!







Crop Top - H&M
Jeans - H&M
Sandals - LA Moda
Bag - Michael Kors
Necklace - Similar
Lips - MAC Ruby Woo


Thanks for reading guys, ttyl,


BLOGLOVIN | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

3 comments:

  1. I love your over the shoulder top, I've been looking for tops like these!


    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit, following you on blogloving and I've also added your button to my blog x

    http://www.bitofeverythingblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a bunch hun, I appreciate it! Following you too ;)

      Ashlie xx

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment if you have any questions. I love to hear from you and know what you think! Thank you x