Saturday 28 June 2014

Lil' MAC Haul


Personally, I love watching/reading MAC haul Youtube video's/blog posts. They seem to be a brand that have it all figured out and seeing what people are purchasing never bores me! Here I have just a little haul as I made an online purchase last week. Believe it or not, I wasn't planning to make an order. Although, whilst browsing on the Debenhams website (as you do), I noticed that soft and gentle WAS IN STOCK! What? I have been on the hunt for months and it was finally available. The two lipsticks were just a little extra.





Soft and Gentle in the new mineralised skin finish packaging! I for one am loving it. This highlighter makes all my others look like nobodies. I have a few powder highlighters that are just too shimmer or contain chunky speckles of glitter. However, Soft and Gentle is so finely milled that the shimmer is so subtle and gorgeous. 


Heroine (matte finish). I was so glad that they brought this lipstick into the permenant line. I forgot all about this, then added it to my basket straight away when I saw it last week as I'm loving purple at the minute.


Hue (glaze finish). As a bold lipstick collector, I very seldom pick up a nude shade. My go to nude lipstick is Angel by MAC but I think I am loving this one more! Angel is a frost formula so it gives a slight shimmer to the lips, but Hue is the perfect match to my natural lips. It just adds a lovely sheen to them and looks so natural. 

That's all I purchased from MAC folks...
until next time! ttyl,




3 comments:

  1. Loving the heroine colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the mineralize skin finishes but have never bought one cause I'm too scared it'll be too glittery and will look awful on my pale skin. Might have to just take the plunge cause it looks amazing!
    I followed you on bloglovin, hopefully you could take a peek at my blog?! :)
    Rachel @ Amor of Beauty xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hue is the prettiest colour and I love the mineralize skin finishes- literally could not be without it!

    Abbie
    xo

    http://bonjourabs.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment if you have any questions. I love to hear from you and know what you think! Thank you x