Wednesday 4 June 2014

May Favourites | 2014



The months are officially flying by. Just as I'm getting used to a new month, another one creeps up on me! So, here we have my May Favourites. I have 8 beauty items to share with you so stay tuned to see what I have been wearing lately. 


Collection Fast Stroke Eyeliner. I'm normally too lazy to bother with liquid eyeliner every day, but Collection's liquid liner is fab! The formula is easy to apply and the wand is sturdy. MAC's Fix +. Nothing new there. It's nearly time to buy a new bottle but this one has lasted me quite well. I spritz it before applying any makeup and use it to refresh my face during the day. Revlon Photo Ready in the shade Vanilla. I have came back to this foundation after finding that it separated on my skin and abandoned it for a while. This shade is the closest to my skin at the moment and have liked using it for the last couple weeks. L'Oreal Blur Cream in Light-Medium. My new holy grail product. I have a full review on this which you can find HERE. It's silky smooth, reduces my pores and my makeup stays put all day!


MAC Honesty. A golden tan shade. Honesty is a lustre which is quite a pain as it's not as pigmented as MAC's other shades. Although, I do find it works best using it with some Fix + to intensify it and its beautiful.  


MAC Pretty Plush. A sheer peachy nude. My boyfriend got this for me a while ago and its one of those products I had forgot about. It's had a good few days out lately and it's surprising as I'm not a big gloss fan!


Benefit High Beam. A pearly champagne pink. This little miniature has lasted me so well as a little goes a long way. It compliments any makeup look.


L'Oreal Crazy Fuchsia. A fuchsia pink with blue undertones. A little lipstick that was left at home whilst I was travelling. It's fair to say I've worn it like theres no tomorrow this past month. I also love the smell of these lipsticks. They're like the parmaviolet sweets! 

Song of the month: Ed Sheeran - One


There we have it! 'Til next month. ttyl,


BLOGLOVIN | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

2 comments:

  1. this lipstick looks great, love the color.

    style-mepretty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a gorgeous shade! The formula's fab too :)

      Ashlie xx

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment if you have any questions. I love to hear from you and know what you think! Thank you x