Tuesday 17 June 2014

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review


Let me say it before you do - yes I know I'm mega late to the party with this one, but I stand by this product that much that I wanted to post about it today for you guys! As you can see, the product barely has a dent in it. This is because I just picked it up today I have been stealing my sisters (thanks sis) for about a month now and I've been in love. Therefore, I had to buy my own and picked it up in Superdrug today for £3 something, woo!



If cleansing waters are new to you then I guarantee that you won't be disappointed by trying one out. The infamous french skincare brand Bioderma created the ever so popular Sensibio H2O cleansing water which is where I first heard of them although it is much more expensive. I haven't tried Bioderma's yet but I'm pretty content with Garnier's at the moment.


Why I use it and love it:

- To gently remove my make up
- It soothes and hydrates the skin
- No water is required in this cleansing routine
- Fragrance free
-  Perfect for all skin types
- Up to 200 uses




There are two ways that you can use this cleansing water. As I am very lazy when it comes to taking off my make up at the end of the day, it frustrates me if I have to go through far too many steps. Make up wipes have been my go to make up remover for years now (the horror), but its quick and easy. So on lazy nights I use a make up wipe and then go ahead and use this cleansing water on 2 or 3 cotton pads to remove the remains. There is ALWAYS make up left on my face after using the make up wipe. So I know when using this is takes away every last bit left on my face. If I have more time, I will go in straight away with the cleansing water and it takes me about 7 or 8 cotton pads before my face is make up free and looking fresh. I always use it to remove my eye makeup as its gentle. As you can see the look of my make up on the cotton pad isn't too appealing to see but I wanted to showcase what make up was left on my face after I thought I had taken it all off. 

My skin feels smooth, fresh, hydrated and make up free as a result of using this product and would recommend it to all! ttyl,

1 comment:

  1. This stuff id my holy grail!

    www.bitofeverythingblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment if you have any questions. I love to hear from you and know what you think! Thank you x