Sunday 13 July 2014

June Favourites | 2014


I come to you again with another favourites post. We're nearly half way through the month of July but I am on holiday in Portugal at the moment so I'm going with that excuse ;). I have just a few beauty favs that have had me hooked throughout June so read on to find out what. 

Sleek iDivine Au Naturel Palette
A must have eyeshadow palette. These shades are universal and I always use at least one of the shadows on a daily basis! 

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water
I am loving my cleansing water and I cannot put into words how much it has changed my routine when removing my make up. I have noticed that I haven't got as many blemishes and spots as I usually get because I used this constantly last month.




MAC Hue
I have finally found that 'my lips but better shade'. It's the best nude that I have found to compliment my skin tone! I will be repurchasing it very soon at this rate.

Maxfactor 2000 Calorie Extreme Waterproof 
I have been loving using this BROWN mascara for the past few weeks as it gives off a softer look! I wish I had discovered this when I was a blondie as looking back on photos I feel that the black mascara was a lil harsh. The formula is amazing and it holds the length and curl all day.



Sigma Small Contour F05 
I love all of my Sigma brushes but this has been my favourite lately. I use it to apply my blush and to powder contour.




Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso 
My favourite blush for the summer rime! Luminoso is a rose gold shade with gold shimmers. I love using it to finish off my contour! 

 I'm sure everyones July fav's will just be around the corner! ttyl, 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment if you have any questions. I love to hear from you and know what you think! Thank you x