Tuesday 22 July 2014

Wearing | Aztec Diamond


Hello peeps! Long time no see. Or long time no blog? I have been on holiday recently and then I got sick after returning... Boo for sickness. So, I feel like I have neglected my blog for a little bit but I'm back and fighting to get into the swing of things again. I thought I would post a few outfit snaps to show you all what I was wearing on holiday. Holiday outfits are so much more fun as opposed to the boring old Scottish weather and scenery. Having said that, these snaps were taken before leaving for the airport. But anyway, this is my travel outfit post.

Apologies for the bad quality photos, my memory card for my camera decided to disappear so I couldn't use it the full holiday. Major PAIN!!!







Sunnies - Primark £1!!! / Top - Topshop Sale / Kimono / Jeans / Sandals / Watch - Michael Kors / Bag - New Look / Nails - Various Barry M, Topshop and Rimmel Nail Polish

I like to be comfortable when it comes to travelling so I thought that Topshop's incredibly comfy Leigh jeans and a kimono were the perfect combination. I bought this little white top from the Topshop sale and have already posted about it on my blog in my last outfit post. My Kimono is from new look and I love the triangle trim at the bottom of it because it's a little different. My sandals are yet again La Moda's chunky heels but if you can't find them on there, Ebay is a good place to look. I have just painted and decorated clear pointed tips with different nail polishes and little diamontes. Great if you are on a budget as the clear tips were only £3/4 from Ebay. 


Thanks for reading guys, ttyl,


BLOGLOVIN | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment if you have any questions. I love to hear from you and know what you think! Thank you x